Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The pick a car for me game....

Options
  • 31-10-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

ok so sense tells me to keep my 1.4litre focus until i finish college and then wait till i get a proper job then see what i can afford at that stage but i dont wanna listen to sense, i want something more fun...

so i've got 9 - 10 k to spend on the car...

i want something with

- a decent 0 - 60 time
    - sporty looks
    - resonably powerfull (up to 200hp)
    - up to 2.0litre engine

been looking at levins, celicas, legacys, something along those lines

so use carzone to find me something.....go fetch :D

Cheers

Donal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

I will look into Celica's if you can get insurance.
    Nice drive, lots of parts to improve performance and sporty looking (is a sport car).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh, think can get insurance on most celicas, thanks for the pm, tis a nice looking one apart from the grill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

That can be changed, but i think is different. It is a GT4 so you should call the insurance first.
    celica_97_white_996.jpg

yeh i must check it, i know i can get insured n an ss III but i never tried a gt4 will look into it tomorrow, cheers

any suggestions from anyone else?

• Advertisement
Advertisement