Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Chelsea

Options
  • 31-10-2006 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Apart from Ronan anybody else going to see Chelski at the Lane on Sunday?

I am:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Think some of the Cork supporters club might be travelling Andrew, Pat(yiddo) will be able to confirm though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Think some of the Cork supporters club might be travelling Andrew, Pat(yiddo) will be able to confirm though.

Big crew going over alright. 12 making a weekend of it Saturday to Monday afternoon and 14 more out and back on the day with Aer Lingus. Out at 7.35 and leaving London at 10.15.
    Not going myself this time. Saving myself for Balckburn and Newcastle away.

Just a note to anyone using Heathrow on Sunday. Trains only running to/from Hatton Cross and then bus see here transfershttp://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinfo/realtime/planned.asp?time=future&mode=tube&line=all&incident=36627_TfL

also Victoria Line suspended between Warren Street and Libary and Islington on Sunday. more http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/travelinfo/realtime/planned.asp?time=future&line=victoria

Cheers for that Pat, think I might make do with the Heathrow Express to Paddington then tube to Liverpool Street for the overland.

Andrew, I'll give you a bell on Sunday morning after I've dumped my bags off at the hotel, maybe meet up near Liverpool Street for the train over?

p.s. where your boys do their pre-match drinking Pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Cheers for that Pat, think I might make do with the Heathrow Express to Paddington then tube to Liverpool Street for the overland.

Andrew, I'll give you a bell on Sunday morning after I've dumped my bags off at the hotel, maybe meet up near Liverpool Street for the train over?

Hamilton Hall is a lovely boozer.
    Just outside one of the L'pool St entrances.
    Open early too;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

p.s. where your boys do their pre-match drinking Pat?

Could find them anywhere pre game; Corner Pin, Brickies and/or Irish Centre. After the game definetly in the Corner Pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Will give you a ring when i get up town? 4pm kick off.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Hatton Cross is no problem - bus will take 5 minutes, i used to work nearby.
    You could take tube from there all the way (or any Piccadily station if up town) to Finsbury Park and change there for Seven Sisters.
    Then get bus outside the tube station to WHL - loads of them.
    I did it last time no problems.:)

Problem with mainline from Liverpool Street is how few trains run even on match days.

galinka wrote:

Problem with mainline from Liverpool Street is how few trains run even on match days.

Ah, but the bonus of Liverpool Street is Hamilton Hall opens early...:D Think there's trains to WHL every 15 minutes as well, though there's a good chance the Chelsea [strike]filth[/strike]fans will be heading through there as well.

I'll see how things work out with my flight, if thats delayed I may change the plans.

Advertisement