Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone ordering from Wolfarmouries soon?

• 31-10-2006 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone would do me a favour as ive been after a shellpouch for my m3 since the day i ordered it but can only find this pouch on wolfarmouries and their isnt any other items i could see myself buying of them.Obviously im trying to avoid the horrendous [spelling?] shipping costs.
    this is the item http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=11978CA
    ill owe ya a favour/kidney and would be be highly appreciative and obviously would pay the proper cost upfront etc.
    Cheers anyways ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Sorry mate. You're a week late. I just got in an order from Wolf's (my TM P226....I love it...looooove it- beats the hell out of my glock :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

I might be ordering soon...need more bbs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Sorry mate. You're a week late. I just got in an order from Wolf's (my TM P226....I love it...looooove it- beats the hell out of my glock ).
    Thanks any way m8.

Cheers harekin shoot us a pm whenever ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 dcx122

i might be ordering soon am also looking to get a tm p226. nhedge give us a small review. is it really that good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

i need more bbs myself. going through them like water now. stupid full auto!

prob getting them from firesupport.co.uk though. they have 6000 bottles of excel for £12. might go in on a bulk buy with a mate of mine if i can get some money together. be nice to have a load of them and not having to worry about running out.

• Advertisement

extra BB's aye well i dont think ill be needing any for a while as my rifle is still curving em right and at the moment i cant slide the hopup unit out of the outer barrel cos theirs a inward dent going into the outer barrel if you could imagine.And my beretta's waitin for some propane so my scatter gun is the only thing realy working :( mind you i love the thing.

Master of the Universe

i had similar trouble removing my hop up from a rifle before. when i was putting it all back together, the inner bore just would NOT go back into the gun. turned out to be something simple. (i wasn't putting the bore into the receiver at the top of the barrel properly) before i figured this out though, i thought it was a problem with a dent in the barrel. even went as far as getting a pliers and trying to straighten the dent out. :rolleyes: *doh!*

ya its hard enough to explain but ill try :p basically the sight rail has 4 holes for screws ive screw into the to nearest the middle but the previous owner must have screwed his on the outer ones and apparantly one of the screws had gone right into the outerbarrel giving it a inward dent which ive tried filing down with all sorts of useless implements. It would make sence if i had pictures but alas i dont have a camera anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

ive been looking into getting one or two guns but they will be mainly for display and target shooting as apposed to games for now but i dont know what to get. would love to get the chromed D. Eagle and then get either the ingrahm + te metal upgraded casing or one of the HKs from CA as they are full metal and look the part. too many choices!!!

coincidently enough wolfarmouries are having a clearout on ingrams because of a newer version comming out

• Advertisement

thats sort of why i was looking at it but its not full steal where the MP5s by CA are. if i get the ingram i want the full kit, silencer and hi-cap mag so it looks right ala Pulp Fiction. my plan is to get a gas pistol and an aeg smg.
    Or i might go a bit mad and get two berettas with shoulder holdsters.

AAAAAHHHHH I JUST DONT KNOW!

Or i might go a bit mad and get two berettas with shoulder holdsters
    like the way ya think ;)

like the way ya think ;)

Well i was thinking of two HKMP5Ks with shoulder holdsters ala matrix but thought thatd be a bit overkill. they would look savage mounted on my bedroom wall or integrated in the boot of my car when i start the sound system.

Master of the Universe

just to let you know, as an owner of a mac 11, i can honestly say it doesn't need the full metal kit. the finish looks extremely realistic. its very heavy for its size. the mag is totally metal anyway, giving it a lot of weight. the full metal kit is quite a lot of money. its really not worth the hassle.

however, i think the silencer is a MUST buy :D it really finishes the gun off. i'll buy one eventually. maybe in the future when I'm a millionare...

"Well i was thinking of two HKMP5Ks with shoulder holdsters ala matrix but thought thatd be a bit overkill. they would look savage mounted on my bedroom wall or integrated in the boot of my car when i start the sound system."

integrated in the boot of your car??! sorry man, but that's just insane.

ohh god mac 11's :rolleyes: i dont think ill be able to stop myself getting 1 no matter what i do. my first gun was either going to be a shoty/mac 11 i got the shoty, my second was either going be a sniper rifle/mac 11 i got the rifle, my third was either a beretta/mac i got the beretta. Sooner or later i aint gonna have a choice :o

Master of the Universe

lol sorry scope, i'll shut up.......

*mac 11*

well ive tought about it on and of and well yes im pretty sure im going get one instead of the 2nd m190 i had planned on getting. Im actually getting very excited about mr mac already :D

i thought theyd look good mounted under a lexan window floating above a set of amps. removable of coarse. a bit expensive though.

I seen a mac11 kit which included two hi cap mags a standard mag a silencer plus a hard case to hold it all or that arnieairsoft website. the metal upgrade would just be if i didnt like the look after i got it.

Master of the Universe

I'm sure the guards will have something to say when they pull you over and open your boot....

that sounds like a nice package. i'm sure it costs a bundle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

You can get high cap Mac11 mags? Never seen such a thing before.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

actually no, no you cant. he must be calling the standard mac 11 high cap and the mini ones standard.

unless there's some super mag out there i dont know about. would look a bit silly though :D

o1s1n wrote:
    actually no, no you cant. he must be calling the standard mac 11 high cap and the mini ones standard.

unless there's some super mag out there i dont know about. would look a bit silly though :D

Yeah, sorry, that must have been it. a hi cap mag would be wierd looking alright.

Aout being pulled over by the garda, your forgetting i AM a garda. would look good IMO but a bit pricey just for astetics.

Master of the Universe

a garda that wants to put replica machine guns in the boot of his car?
    ummm
    yeah, somehow i don't believe that.
    next we'll be having firemen with gas cookers connected to their cigarette lighter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

he is a guard, right??

Master of the Universe

well i doubt it very much after that insane guns in the boot comment. then again, the Gardaí were never exactly a sane bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Leave the fella alone, it's not illegal! (AFAIK)

As long as he's not doing drive-bys, we can chillax ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=58170

Biography:
    6' tall black hair blue eyes broad soulders. joined the gardaí last year and am loving it.

law enforcement

Still desperately in need of that shell pouch if any1 can help ;)
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

hey scope i should be putting in an order in the next week or so, oddly enough i gotta get a scope :D send me the details and i'll add it to my order

• Advertisement

yay *jumps for joy* i might actually have it for out first skirmish so :D
    Ill Pm ya about it
    Thanks a million chief ;)

Master of the Universe

actually man give me a shout. i wouldnt mind getting in on that order myself for a few bottle of bbs. might not be a bad idea actually if people could consider getting some biodegrades. could be one condition we have to adhere to in using paintball sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

O1sin pm me links I'll put in the order then call up to your house and steal your wallet to cover shipping (not with DHL) :D

Master of the Universe

actually man its alright. just did a wolf price check. i can get them cheaper on firesupport. plus i wanna hang on a bit and see if this paintball guy wants us to use bio bbs.
    what scope are you buying? did you check to see if they have it on ehobbyasia?

Advertisement