Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Integrale - hot hatch or supercar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

Gatster wrote:
    Went to see it at Michael Barrable and it's mint as far as I can tell, but from the stickers appears to have been in Japan at some point. Irrespective, I sort of fell in love, to the point where I was thinking of ways to get my hands on it (they're a lot lower than I remembered), but then...

...It's 'sold as seen'. When I asked, the bloke said it would include VRT but no warranty or NCT, which makes the price seem excessive to say the least...

that car was made for the japanesse market

I dont think this one is worth the money. Its hard to find integrales's with low mileage & if you do they arent cheap. Prices in general for them are beginning to rise. A friend of mine has a dealer collection one with about 6000 KM and he's been offered over 50K for it, but its not going anwhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I came very close to buying one a few years ago but I just couldn't get my head around spending money on something that would rust like a ship wreck and breakdown every other day. I loved the shape, styling and the drive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

if you take care of them they dont rust or break down. theres been a few in my family & none have broken down ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I've seen with my own two eyes the horrors of Italian car ownership and I wouldn't buy one, in fact I wouldn't buy anything that was built in Italy tbh. I'll hand it to them they're great at styling but build quality is a disaster, thats just my opinion btw, I don't want to wake up with a horses head in my bed some morning.:)

Advertisement