Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nivida Geforce 7300LE posability for dual screens?

Options
  • 31-10-2006 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hey guys, I got a new computer there and use it mainly for audio editing and would like to use dual screens in my setup. I checked afew reviews about it and could'nt find any info on it. Any of you guys know if its possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

As long as the graphics card no matter the type has dual outputs whether they are mixed or not (VGA/DVI) you can use them for dual display purposes.

Pretty much almost all modern discrete cards come with dual outputs these days and all the 7300LE's on Komplett do if thats the answer your looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭dfer

Yeah thats great cheers. I've just got an old monitor lying around so all i need is a DVI male - VGA female adaptor from komplett. Thanks again for the help.

Advertisement