Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now Thats What I Call A Wargame

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

holy crap, thats a hell of an airsoft site...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

yeah i saw that a while back. mad stuff alright. be nice to see something like that over here! ;)

that damn music does my head in. i don't care if its from the black hawk down soundtrack as someone pointed out before, its still bloody annoying. makes it hard to sit through the video. and you cant lower down the sound because then you miss out on all the beautiful gunfire :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

there will never be a site as big as that in ireland as were a small country and just dont have the space unfortunatly

Master of the Universe

someone out there has enough space to do something like that...its just a matter of contacting them and turning them into an airsoft freak :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

This is the video i show my friends when i tell em bout airsoft.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3959839066047486741
    Some day thatl be us shotting each other, some day ;)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

heh ive watched that video on youtube at least ten times! they look like theyre having so much fun. bastrds!

Ya same lol anytime im out and i hear that song i think airsoft :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

The trucks and fire and smoke and FIREWORKS make it a million times better then anything that could be legal in ireland with all the health and safety grannies

Master of the Universe

some people are just never happy :rolleyes:

give me a forest to run about and shoot people with my Famas and i'll show you a happy camper. who cares about smoke/fire/fireworks? anyway, some of those pyrotechnics might not be illegal over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

That's Operation Irene 3.
    It's the equivalent to Town Assault over in England (Copehill Down Village).

It's not an airsoft site, but a military training site that they rented. It's run incidentally by two ex-army guys (one of which is Col. McKnight - he was in charge of the truck column in mogadishu).

Size wise, it doesn't look anywhere near the size of Copehill Down Village. But effects wise, they certianly trump it.

The next Town Assault will be in May. Hopefully there'll be more Irish there this time round. TA2 was an awesome event!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

i was reading about the up and coming Town Assault. going to be in a woods this time? sounds very interesting. pity i haven't got the time/resources to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Town Assault 3 was in the woods. That was a few months ago. Town Assault 4 is back in Copehill Down. It'll most likely be pricier this time though, but still well worth it in my opinion.

Master of the Universe

ah i must have been reading about Town Assault 3 so. you really would need top notch gear for something like that. be well worth the investment though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

I think we should get a team over there and "represent the set, nizzle"...actually I cant talk like that or Ill have to buy a Mac11 and a Glock!

Master of the Universe

not to mention some baggy crotch around your knees pants, a bandana and plenty of blingin' jewelry.

I'm sure the Milisim nuts would love you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Ok no way not gonna happen, I just watched Scopes Vid and now i have to sell my guns because i am not under any cicumstances going up against sweetums from the muppet show that guy is like 9 feet tall :D

http://i14.tinypic.com/2zjcaq8.jpg
    http://i13.tinypic.com/2dccqk1.jpg

Rofl :D

Advertisement