Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity Special Edition?

Options
  • 01-11-2006 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

I've kinda held out on buying the movie for ages because I thought there would be a special edition and whatnot out pretty soon. Doesn't seem to be much out there about it coming out, anyone any idea if there is going to be one?

I think I might just buy Serenity anyway cos it's hella cheap but I wouldn't mind knowing if there's a knobs and whistles version around the corner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

same here i have the firefly box set only

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i though there was a two disk version released on release date of normal dvd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I haven't heard anything about any new versions but the best one currently available is the Australian one. It has more extra's. You can get it from http://www.ezydvd.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

When I was over in Germany they had a two disc special edition. Was tempted to buy, but alas no subtitles as far as I could tell :(

Advertisement