Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fm 2005 patch

• 27-11-2004 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

I hear that the patch wont be out till before xmas.This is lousy as it crashed my games, i was just finishing season 2 with my fav team galway utd and we had just gone into europe though we are in 600,000 in debt and then all of a sudden the game crashes or else there are no league fixtures after.What league is the safest to play then.Also read on the SI site that the patch will fix the following

http://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=521102691&m=502201757

this is crap that its going to take a month for it too come out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

English league works for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

galwaydude wrote:
    I hear that the patch wont be out till before xmas.This is lousy as it crashed my games, i was just finishing season 2 with my fav team galway utd and we had just gone into europe though we are in 600,000 in debt and then all of a sudden the game crashes or else there are no league fixtures after.What league is the safest to play then.Also read on the SI site that the patch will fix the following

http://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=521102691&m=502201757

this is crap that its going to take a month for it too come out.

According to Joe O Reilly of SI games it is the Irish league causing the crash. Exact same thing happened to me. It is goign to be fixed in the patch and your old save game will be playable again. See this thread...

http://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=66919117&m=492200126

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Bit of a balls tbh where talking at lest 2 weeks so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

Thanx lads.

I decided to start off as moor green in the conference north as its a bit of a challange and will play that till i can resume my career with the mighty underachievers from the west Galway Utd.Was pretty proud of myself getting into europew like that considering i only spent money on 3 players in 2 years. Pat Purcell, george o callaghan.Ollie cahill.Bought a load of good free players for any league of ireland team.Pat scully was a legend for me.Also stephen bradly(decent player).
    Also i managed to sell fran carter to shamrock rovers.I got them to trade 4 players.So back to moor green for a while as its better playing in the lower leagues for a while as been arsenal or liverpool aint much off a challange.By the way FM2005 is by far the best footie managment sim i have ever played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

bizmark wrote:
    Bit of a balls tbh where talking at lest 2 weeks so

I agree Bizmark, but I have enjoyed playing the game so much I'm just gonna grin and bear it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Would this be the same bug? Game doesn't crash per say, season 2, Eircom League, Go To Match button yields no response and everything starts responding REALLY slowly. Sounds different, yet kinda similar. Ack!

Advertisement