Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So What did you do for Halloween?

Options
  • 01-11-2006 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

anyone get up ta anything good last night?

all i did was drank 17 beers and started a fire in someones back yard. burnt a little shed and a door.. twas a good night i have to say....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i cant remeber last night . except wanting to score a (female!!) mate of mine and deciding that everyone should wear costumes every day of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

watched the exorcist with the lights out, quite enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I was boring and stayed home.
    Going out tonight, tomorrow, friday and saturday so decided to keep me money :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Nada. I went to bed early and finally got some sleep, while listening to fireworks go off everywhere. Then I was rudely awakened by the guy cutting the lawns at bloody 8.30 on my only day off for ages. :(

Halloween is something you either get into as a kid or have no interest in, as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Stayed home, tried to work on networks assignment, couldn't concentrate because there were so many fireworks going off and skangers in the field behind my house... ARGH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Watched seed of Chucky. Pretty ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Went to a halloween party in a haunted house - classy bird am i. Got freaked out by everyone calling me my mothers name all night - admittedly I was dressed as a namesake of hers but seriously! wtf????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

There was a bonfire at the bottom of my road right beside herbert park so me and my flatmates went down with our hot chocolate and marshmallows in tow. There was the strangest bunch of people at it from the wesley d4 kids to the donneybrook flat brigade. At the end someone brought down a guitar and we were all singing.Felt like I was in some dodgy movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

just had a bit of a szechuan down my mates gaf

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I stayed in and did an assignment:( I also got egged. I was also woken up at 6am by drunken people cleaning and hoovering... no complaints though:p

Oh and one of the lads upstairs dressed as librocop! Awesome or wha'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I was boring and hung out with my boyfriend, hes only learning to drive and brought me out in the car so that was scary... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Halloween Ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Played a gig. We played well. Crowd was tough but we worked em. Money was good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Got severiously hammered in the Porterhouse and Isoldes while wearing an army hat and nice boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Got severiously hammered in the Porterhouse and Isoldes while wearing an army hat and nice boots.

;) Happy Birthday Grimes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Was also in the Porterhouse and then the czech in along with Pretty*Monster, Grimes and HappyCrackHead , got dressed up as a 1930s gangster.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

I worked in my off-licence last night, IDing vampires and frankensteins who thought they could get away with being 14 by dressing up...tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:

Oh and one of the lads upstairs dressed as librocop! Awesome or wha'
    How did he do that?Did he just tell people to stop using their phones all night while asking to see their student card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Was workin til 12 so went to a house party after.

Advertisement