Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Road in Kildare

Options
  • 01-11-2006 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I just joined the forum and was looking for some advice. I recently moved out of Dublin to Kildare (Rathangan) and have decided that I what to get back up on a bike after many years off it. Primarily I'm interested in off road and trail riding. I have been doing some research on mountain bikes and I think the way I'm going to go is the Kona Hoss as I'm a big guy, if anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

What I would really like to know is are any of you aware of any good trails in the Kildare area or of any groups with similar interests. My interest level is excercise and leisure, I have no burning ambition to become competitive.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Johnny Jukebox

Kildare is a little flat for quality MTB trails, but I have heard of people riding at the Curragh and surrounding areas.

You could search the archives here or ask the same question on http://www.mtbireland.com.

Advertisement