Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 and COMREG

• 01-11-2006 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

has anyone complained to COMREG about 3 and their unlocking issues.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

legs11 wrote:
    has anyone complained to COMREG about 3 and their unlocking issues.?
    yes. they told me i had to complain to 3 in writing first. i did that but never got a response. my issue is sorted now so i cba taking it further

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

I still have an outstanding balance on my old contract and refused to pay it until I was compensated for being overcharged and a few other issues. Also I have told them I will also want an unlock code before I pay the bill. I havnt sent anything in to comreg yet as they havnt chased me for the balance so I am just waiting to see what happens. I have sent them letters but got no reply. If a time comes when they start sending me solicitors letters then I will file a formal complaint with comreg and get my solicitor to send them a nice letter back. If you go to comreg you have to have a letter of ''Deadlock'' which means you have exhausted all avenues and given the company a chance to sort things out. If 3 dont reply to letter though I wonder how anyone would get this . To be honest I have been told by others that 3 proberbly wont chase me and will just leave it.

So Im using my Nokia 6680 with a 3 pay SIM now as a back up to my VF N70 that I have.

So I will just wait and see. Im ready for them though if they do come knocking on my door and I have documented everything and times and dates of calls etc...

Advertisement