Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Players FM2007

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Livewire304

Alain Pasqualetti -gk (good cover)

Bale (DL)
    Amaral (DR)

luis Carlos (ST)
    Sebasian Zuniga (ST)
    Aaron Hudson (ST)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

this may sound odd but some of the players mentioned here dont exist in my game! has this happened to anybody else?? and i mean, cardenas appears in my friends game, and i know Adu having signed him in all previous versions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

kryogen wrote:
    this may sound odd but some of the players mentioned here dont exist in my game! has this happened to anybody else?? and i mean, cardenas appears in my friends game, and i know Adu having signed him in all previous versions

I think that is down to the size of database you play, and the leagues you select. The bigger the database, the more players are available. It might cause the game to slow down on low-end machines though.

Advertisement