Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Email GPRS

• 01-11-2006 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Sony k750I on Pre-Pay o2
    Have been onto o2 for 3 days about this and still no joy. Read the help section here and tried Sonys own site, but the settings I received still don’t work.
    I’m trying to send an email over gprs. Can use Wap and MMs but having problems with the email.
    When trying to connect to o2 email I push send then on the screen a phone handle with a red line appears at the top where the gprs signal should be and I get an error message saying “ Connecting failed, check coverage or data and internet settings”
    But when I try to connect to gmail it searches for a while but then mentions that it cant find the server.
    I’ve double check the settings but still cant figure out why its not working.
    By the way I do have credit on my phone.

Can anyone shine a little light on this matter?

Comments

I used to be able to access my e-mail on my 6680 with O2 but it hasn't worked for about a week or two, the phone says "Packet data: Authorisation failed." Maybe there's a problem with the network? I assume it's just me though and I couldn't be bothered to get it sorted right now, I can do without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭mobileblog

Finally got it fixed. Turns out they didn’t have me switched on to use that service :rolleyes:

Advertisement