Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading account

Options
  • 01-11-2006 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Hi a few weeks ago i started the trial as an undead priest. I'd like to upgrade but it looks like for the European servers, you need to buy a boxed game. I was told that in America you can just enter credit card details and play away. Is it possible to upgrade my trial account using a credit card or do I really need to buy the box?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

think you have to buy the box in order to play, that'll include a free month though...
    think it's dirt cheap on play.com at the moment (you'll have to order in euro btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

tman wrote:
    (you'll have to order in euro btw)
    Hella annoying that. And I don't like their exchange rate.

It's a hell of a lot better than it used to be, they just round it up to the nearest .49 or .99 now
    http://play.com/Games/PC/CART/3-/185225/-/Product.html?cur=258

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Thanks guys, i picked it up in a store for €25, I am so gonna regret this. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Start regreting already... gamestop sell it for €19.99!

• Advertisement

Start regretting the fact that you'll have no free time for the next few months:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

dont regret a thing man..

best game ever for €20? I don't regret buying it for €50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

True, I've certainly gotten my moneys worth out of it.

Advertisement