Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Problem at idle

Options
  • 01-11-2006 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Folks, my beloved 01 leon 1.6 16v is coughing an splurting in the cold mornings at idle, this has just started to happen, it lasts till the engine has warmed up, and never cuts out. I 've had the car since new and I've notched up 90k but I dont think that is crazy mileage for the engine to start performing like that, its been serviced every 8 - 9k and it got some engine treatment added on the last service (3k ago). I think its something small but has anyone an idea of what it could be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

Hi,

There are so many things that could cause this you really need to get it looked at. Sorry I could not be more help but there is just not enough to form an opinion.

Advertisement