Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puroga Childcare

Options
  • 01-11-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I have recently moved to Charlesland and am currently looking into a creche for my baby. I was thinking about contacting Puroga. Any experiences ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

While I have no need to get daycare for my cats, I have been in Puroga (where a meeting of residents was held last summer), and I can vouch for their facilities being top notch.

Perhaps you should pop in and speak to someone there? If you went across in the late afternoon you may even get to speak to some parents in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hi... I have my 9 month old in there and he absolutly has developed by leaps and bounds so much since he started there a few months ago its amazing. I feel so secure that he is there as he has a long old day from 8am to 6pm and I wouldnt feel comfortable with him being there if I didnt think the staff were up to it.The facilites are really the best I have ever seen and the whole creche is superbly run and managed. As far as I known its sister Creche won a top award recently so cant be bad. The food they provide is cooked on site and they have a great playground out the back they is going to be developed more. My sister also has her 2 children in there and they love it. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about it so ..so far so good, I couldnt recommend it enough.;)

Advertisement