Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remaining Road Races this year

Options
  • 01-11-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what runs are left to do this year? I'm looking for a 10k to run before the year is out.

As far as I know there's a 10k in Navan and a 10K in Athenry, but both are on Stephen's day, which is not really the best of dates for somebody who loves to pig out on Christmas day...

There's talk of a 10k in the Port Tunnel but nothing definite yet.

Any other events taking place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Aware 10K Christmas Fun Run on December 17th in the Phoenix Park. Details in the Irish Runner or www.aware.ie

Good luck!!!

Domer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The Jingle Bells 5k is on Sunday 3rd Dec in the Phoenix Park. Then there is a Tom someone Memorial 5k on 1st Jan.

The BHAA calendar has a 5k on Saturday 2nd Dec in Saggart.

I don't know of any 10k races.

Don't forget the GOAL Mile on Christmas day. Various locations. Turn up, donate some money, run the mile, get a cert, go home and pig out.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭aburke

10km race in Hollymount, Mayo in two weeks time,

and on Inis Meain the following week.

See Website link in my sig,

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭TimG

The Streets of Wicklow 5k is on stephens day also. Brilliant fun and there's very good cash prizes this year. Keep an eye on Athletics Wicklow, info should be up soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Clum wrote:
    There's talk of a 10k in the Port Tunnel but nothing definite yet.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054988587

• Advertisement
Advertisement