Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Designing in Widescreen?

• 01-11-2006 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need to replace my Acer Aspire Laptop. I need a 17" monitor and I use my laptop to design on. My Acer laptop is 17" and is not widescreen but all I can find in this size is widescreen. Is this suitable to design on? I've never worked in widescreen.

Help!! lol!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

My laptop is widescreen. What are you designing?

I've never had a problem. If your doing website design etc.., you just have to take into account that most people don't have that screen size.

It can be a benefit as it allows you to design for 1024 X 768 resolution or 800 X 600 so you have left over space on your screen for menu bars etc...

Advertisement