Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Astro/Indoor soccer in Port

• 01-11-2006 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've moved to Port from Dublin and I'd be mad for a game of indoor footie or Astro in the new year, and playing in Dublin isn't viable anymore.

I've good ability when fit, but I'm not fit so am looking at soccer to get me going again.

So, does anyone know of anything going on around the town or the surrounding areas?

Any info much appreciated.

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

The community centre down by the Swimming Pool is equiped for indoor soccer, all you have to do is get a bunch of lads together, book it and they'll give you the ball and so on....i'm not too sure what there rate per hour is but its not expensive and it's a good aul laugh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Steve_o wrote:
    The community centre down by the Swimming Pool is equiped for indoor soccer, all you have to do is get a bunch of lads together, book it and they'll give you the ball and so on....i'm not too sure what there rate per hour is but its not expensive and it's a good aul laugh!!

I think its between 30-50 quid p/h. The hall is decent size, we used to play 5 a side but 4 a side would give you a bit of space to run. :)

Advertisement