Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller

Options
  • 01-11-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times before but does any one know of a good fortune teller in galway or near enough to it?? I've heard of one in oranmore thats ment to be pretty good but i don't have a name or number??
    any help is much appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

theres an oul one beside the ulster bank atm on eyre sq, shes only a fiver too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 michaelman

il give u a bit of advice.....no fortune teller is good they all tell lies ur stupid to waste ur money on it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

cartman wrote:
    theres an oul one beside the ulster bank atm on eyre sq, shes only a fiver too!!
    Madame Brigitte I think she's called.
    Be sure to check out her shoes, red and tight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Ws in galway for a few days and I saw her yesterday I spat my supermacs (how many of them are in glaway? lol) out onto the follor in laughter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

sister is a fortune teller,based in the saturday market by st.nichols church on the candle stall, supposadley she's very good, i wouldn't bother with your one in eyre sq., she's kinda scary:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

biko wrote:
    Be sure to check out her shoes, red and tight :D

And her long stripey socks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

One of my mates bet his brother E20 to go over and chat up Madame Brigette one time. Over he went paid his piece of silver and started rubbing her hand and saying what a stunner she was. :eek:
    I still have nightmares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Try Cliona Murphy Verrier, Karma Tarot on middle Street, next door to the back door of the Kings Head. She's not always there so it'd probably be worth giving her a ring first. I'll PM her number.

Twice I've been (7 years apart) and she was spookily accurate, not just about the past and present but also predicted stuff amazingly accurately (to the day and date!) as well. I raved about her so much that lots of my friends went too but they weren't as impressed as I was.

I'm not sure what she costs now... probably €40- €45.

P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Is Madam Zimmerman still on the go in Oranmore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fireblade1

hi littlebug could you pm me her number aswell
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I'd be afraid to go to one myself. Let Life Live as it is!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Fortune teller

Load of bollócks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

madam Briget is sexy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement