Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tamango closing time??

Options
  • 01-11-2006 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Anyone know??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

dunno, but it ain't dublin city anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

dunno, but it ain't dublin city anyway

is it closed now sexyd4lady?? heard something about it in the summer but dont think its closing anymore?? nice bebo profile by the way :p bebo is waaayyyyyyyyyy too addictive:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Thought it was still open....

How did you get so many views on your bebo page?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Dublin City

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

It closed for a while to renovate, but it's been open since the summer at this stage. Closes at half 2, like any nightclub really. 'Tis always empty these days anyway, wouldn't recommend the place anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Lexus1976 wrote:
    Thought it was still open....

How did you get so many views on your bebo page?

Is still open.

And I don't know... :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

From the outset, can I say I know nothin about tamangoes. BUT, I've always had me eye on that gaff beside it. You know the one that looks like a converted lighthouse, just by the sea. Always figured when I'm rich and famous, I'll buy it. Me only concern is that basically all the northsiders will be rattling each other in me spacious garden after a night in tamangoes. Mebbe someone could tell me if that's the case, or do the beautiful ppl go elsewhere for some grassyback action?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Quincy

It suppossedly closes at 2.30 am but you dont get kicked out til 3/3.30! It's usually jammers on a Friday and saturday night but if you're not from nearby, you'll spend a fortune between paying in and getting a taxi home! Worth a gander at least once though....I mean it is a northside instituition at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

tallaght01 wrote:
    From the outset, can I say I know nothin about tamangoes. BUT, I've always had me eye on that gaff beside it. You know the one that looks like a converted lighthouse, just by the sea. Always figured when I'm rich and famous, I'll buy it. Me only concern is that basically all the northsiders will be rattling each other in me spacious garden after a night in tamangoes. Mebbe someone could tell me if that's the case, or do the beautiful ppl go elsewhere for some grassyback action?

Martello Tower.

And I don't know if anyone lives in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I don't care what it's called, I just wanna know if northsiders r gonna be gettin jiggy in me garden if i ever buy it ;)

Advertisement