Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yeah, i'm well impressed with the VC on the wii. Apparently they have 60 games to release before the new year.

Gonna pick my wii up after the new year. Too much to play at moment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gunstar Heroes. The best game of the 16-bit generation and it's well up there in my top 10 best games ever. I wouldn't be surprised if U play this more than Zelda :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

OMG! I remember that game, the Wii is being bought fo sur! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

tried playing an emulated version with the keyboard and gave up fairly sharpish...
    definitely looking forward to snuggling up with my classic controller and this game:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

its the 2 player that has me excited, Gunstar was one of the best 2 player games, and no amount of pc emulation could restore that.

Now I will once again be able to play it 2 player in the sitting room with my m8s, all I need now is Sonic 3 & knuckles to show up too and it'll be perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If I ever meet the prick who stole my copy of Gunstar Heroes I'll break his legs!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

wow, same happened to me, I gave my copy of gunstar heroes to a friend for a few days...never saw it again :(

Advertisement