Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing? (Nov Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Haven't been playing much lately, got bored of everything I have on the xbox 360 and haven't bothered to pick up anything new, still play the odd multi player burst of pikmin and guitar hero....apart from that I suppose flow and the endless forest have been keeping me best entertained or something....my poor DS has gotten practically no use since I stopped commuting to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

My PS2 has gotten a second wind since my 360 is broken. So been playing a look of

Timesplitters: Future Perfect - love the multiplayer
    Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
    God Of War
    Devil May Cry 3: SE

Havent been playin the DS alot but when I do its mainly
    Metroid Prime Pinball
    Brain Age

Cant wait for the 360 to come back cos Ive bought COD2, Pro Evo 6 and Marvel UA, Prey and MotoGP since it broke.
    ANd a chipped PS2 on the way too, mainly for WE10

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

(hi5 to the other guy who said he plays puyo puyo)

that would be me, (takes the hi5)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

NWN2
    Warhammer 40000 Dark Crusade

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Started playing Bully now too. Only got to the start of the second chapter but am already won over by it's charms. Like The GTA clone I've always wanted (i.e. without the gangster talk, pointless murdering etc...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im playing for the
    ps2
    final fantasy 12

and for the pc
    Dark messiah [might and magic] really good game
    never winter nights 2

both great pc games

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

DS: Worms
    PC: BF2
    Browser: Kingdom of Loathing, B.O.T.S. ][, Starsphere

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

DS: gyakuten saiban 2 (phoenix wright2), warioware touched
    Pc: w40k dark crusade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
    Phoenix Wright: Justice for All

That's all for now really.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Xbox:
    FIFA 07
    PES 5
    Colin McRae Rally 3

Pity there will be no PES6 for the abandoned Xbox, will have to make do with PES5. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pc
    Pes6 when it ****ing works online

Ps2
    Sf3 and Pes6 vs people

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Dead Rising: Sometimes great, sometimes boring as hell.
    Lego Star Wars II: Brilliant. I have a huge grin on my face everytime I play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

DS: Mario Kart - great game.... can't get enough

360:
    Splinter Cell DA - considering I hate the others I'm really surprised how much I love this one
    PES6 - It's taking me a while to master this one but I will previal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Decided to go down memory lane this month and started playing FF VII again

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got a decent laptop recently so I'm back with PC gaming. Currently engrosed in FEAR, Farcry, Freelancer and Gothic 2. On the console front PES6 is still king in my house for multi-player, while I haven't really been able to devote any time to Bully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

After picking up a second hand Xbox for €70, Strangers Wrath for €10 and Ninja Gaidan for €5 (seriously) from GAME on Dawson Street, I'm currently playing through those two, with the 3 original splinter cell games (€5 each) and Time Splitters Future Perfect to play afterwards

Second hand games rule :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Wicknight wrote:
    After picking up a second hand Xbox for €70, Strangers Wrath for €10 and Ninja Gaidan for €5 (seriously) from GAME on Dawson Street, I'm currently playing through those two, with the 3 original splinter cell games (€5 each) and Time Splitters Future Perfect to play afterwards

Second hand games rule :D

Strangers Wrath is an excellent game, by far one of the most under rated games on xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

WoW
    NWN2
    Dark Messiah
    The odd bit of Guitar Hero
    Splinter Cell DA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ho-Hum wrote:
    Strangers Wrath is an excellent game, by far one of the most under rated games on xbox.

Yeah I think it is an absolutely superb game up there easily in the top five of the generation.
    and I love that twist in the middle : now THAT is when the game becomes a Halo beater

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

At the moment im contemplating actually playing zelda a link to the past and starting from scratch for about the 3rd time. i never owned a snes, have it on gba and I always got stuck in the dark world in the 3rd or 4th dungeon.

Also replaying ocarina of time and all the other zeldas in my mind. very lazy I am. I very rarely, almost never play through a game more than once. cant remember the last time I did.

Really want Twilight Princess and when I do finish that it will be another I dont play through again probably especially after hearing about how long the game is.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Baldurs Gate 2 Shadows of Amn (stressing out over pesky midflayers)

Eve Online.

Dod.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

evad_lhorg wrote:
    At the moment im contemplating actually playing zelda a link to the past and starting from scratch for about the 3rd time. i never owned a snes, have it on gba and I always got stuck in the dark world in the 3rd or 4th dungeon.

Also replaying ocarina of time and all the other zeldas in my mind. very lazy I am. I very rarely, almost never play through a game more than once. cant remember the last time I did.

Really want Twilight Princess and when I do finish that it will be another I dont play through again probably especially after hearing about how long the game is.:p

Never get the time to play through a game twice unless the game is really exceptional like Resi 4 or metroid prime.

I'm hoping to play and beat Majoras Mask before Twilight Princess is out but have to beat banjo kazooie first. I came very close to putting that game in the freezer yesterday. Rusty Bucket Bay is a disgrace of level design in an otherwise excellent game.

ah i remember banjo kazooie so well. rented it out from chartbusters and it was 10 days overdue. needless to say we havnt used the account since. :D got so close to the end as well. same with majoras mask except i borrowed that off a guy i hardly knew. had it for about a year but never completed it. I know own both games and still havnt gone back to either.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Darnell13

evad_lhorg wrote:

Yeah, dude, I just got the Master Sword yesterday and now I'm on my way for a scrap with Anaghim. He's gonna learn a lesson the son of a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i finished dead rising (have A & F endings so far) on sunday, havent finished overtime mode yet. Just got forces of corruption (finished last night, eclipse ftw), dark crusade, vice city stories and im battling my way up the ranks in bf2142.

not enough time in the day tbh.

Darnell13 wrote:
    Yeah, dude, I just got the Master Sword yesterday and now I'm on my way for a scrap with Anaghim. He's gonna learn a lesson the son of a bitch.

so i fired up a link to the past yesterday and got straight passed the bit I was stuck at. Rookie mistake in dungeon 3. and now im on 5 the ice one and stuck again.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

evad_lhorg wrote:
    so i fired up a link to the past yesterday and got straight passed the bit I was stuck at. Rookie mistake in dungeon 3. and now im on 5 the ice one and stuck again.:mad:

That always happens to me.

Leave a game for ages because of something stupid i couldn't pass. Return and pass it with ease and realise i was stupid :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

www.gamefaqs.com

I used to wander around games lost as well. Remember spending 3 weeks wandering around Shining Force 2 due to an awful illogical puzzle and in Jedi Knight spending 5 hours looking for a switch that was just invisible due to being badly textured. I've too many games and too little time to be doing this nowadays.

so youre saying youre a cheater? :p

• Advertisement

Winners don't use cheats but they do occassionally consult faqs during 'sections of bad game design'. :p

Advertisement