Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall men Snowboarding

Options
  • 01-11-2006 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey all, i am pplanning on heading off for my third snow-boarding trip next February. A friend of mine said he would be interested in coming and it would be his first time. I was just wondering if him being 6" 8' would limit the gear he could get. We dont own any of our own equipment and would be renting. Do they cater to people like him, ie freak giants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Six foot eight is huge allright.Id say there would be hastle getting the right size boots and bindings rather than the clothes.Anything above a size 12 is concidered a big foot in most counteries,believe me I know.Let me know how you get on as I allways wanted to give snow boarding a try.
    Maybe surf some online rental shops near to the resort you are going too and see what size they go up to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

It'll be harder to get good stuff, alright. You'll need a huge board, both for stability and because your feet will hang off the edges otherwise!

Advertisement