Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any Mazda owners please

Options
  • 01-11-2006 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Wife has a 2003 323f and I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the time on the CD, clock, radio thing!
    Any advice very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭want2play

Ask on this forum, or check your owners manual.
    You can dowmload owner manuals if lost.

http://www.club323f.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I had to do it on my mothers 323 yesterday.

Hold the "clock" button for 2 seconds with the radio turned off, and use the two buttons shown here to adjust hours and minutes (sorry can't remember what was written on them) then press "clock" again
    323interiorjf9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Thanks guys, and a very big thanks to Colm for going to all that trouble, cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

Download owner manuals, Want2play? Where?
    (I want one for a used Isuzi Trooper, but no response so far from an earlier appeal here).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's usually workshop manuals that are available for download Fogmatic. YOur best bet is to ring aound scrapyards there should be a fair few Troopers with manuals still in the glovebox.

BTW which buttons are you confused about on your jeep?

Advertisement