Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will i go

• 01-11-2006 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

I have to get a decent dinner in the city centre tomorrow but cannot decide where to go. Looking to get something for around 15 euro or less of fairly decent quality (no reheated ****e).
    Thinking along the lines of pub grub or even kylemore in steph. grn.
    Any recommendations??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

Actually now that i think of it, a nice simple chicken stir fry wouldnt go a miss, mmm. Any recommendations of good chinese/thai/asian restaurants in dublin????

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Wagamama, which is just beside the stephen green centre. They'll give you a great feed for about 15 euro no problem. And it's delicious!

Personally I love their Yaki Soba and Tori Kori Age which come to about 16 and a bit euro and I'm stuffed afterwards.

Or their Ramen dishes are gorgeous and really warming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

There's a lovely korean place down on Parnell St - the name escapes me, but it's pretty well known I think. Cheap as chips, and really tasty food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

what are the restaurants like in the epicurean food hall on abbey street? Often passed by there but never had a chance to go in.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Tbh in my opinion they're nothing really to write home about. I like the chipper Burdock's but I feel that there other branches are better.

The other places are okay but that's about all I can say for them. Decidedly mediocre. Or maybe I'm just too damn fussy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭xabi

I have to get a decent dinner in the city centre tomorrow

Which city? Chances are your talking about Dublin. Theres more than one ****y in Ireland you know. Anyway Amora in Cork does a cheap feed.
    X.

Advertisement