Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker or Pool competitions

• 02-11-2006 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering is there any pool or snooker competitions on in Dublin. I am 17 and would consider myself quite a good pool player not to sure about snooker. I have always wanted to test my abilities against other people besides my mates who to be honest are not that good. I have played against my dad and beat him a couple of times and he won alot of competitions when he played. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

I play snooker myself, but im not that interested in playing in competitions, but when i did have a slight interest i found the RIBSA website very good, afaik you have to be a registered member or a member of an affiliated club to play in them though, membership isnt all that expensive though from what i recall

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ccliff

Hi, Claire from the Irish Pool Association here. There's a lot of pool played in North Dublin (around Swords). If you want contact person details please email me at the address below.

We also run 6 tournaments during the year, the next one is December 9th and 10th in Birr. We have Under 15, Under 18, Under 21, mens and ladies competitions. All are open to anyone. The Under 15 & Under 18 take place on the Sunday (10th) you just turn up on the day before 12 noon to enter the draw, cost is €10 to enter. The U21's is on Friday 8th at 9pm. For the mens competition you need to enter your name one week beforehand.

More information available on our web site at www.irishpoolassociation.ie

Email irishpool @ eircom . net

Advertisement