Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becoming unbanned

Options
  • 02-11-2006 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Hi. A while ago I put up a post in the gigs and events music section looking to buy a Radiohead ticket. This was in late August, so it's a while ago now. Anyway I was in a real rush at the time, and didn't read the sticky regarding rules of that particular forum. You're not allowed to look for tickets or sell them in that section. Anyway, I got banned for this, and that's fine, but it's now 3-4 months since that and I still can't access the forum. I'm a big music fan and head to alot of gigs so would really like to be able to access it, I think the punishment is a little over the top considering I only broke the rules of the forum once, it's not like I'm a repeat offender or anything. Also, I wasn't trying to sell a ticket, just looking for one to buy. So anyway, how do I go about getting unbanned from this forum? I'd really like to use it and I won't break any of the rules in the future. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Log out, check who mods the forum. Then PM them and ask is it time to lift the ban.

edit:
    Here are the forum mods

f®eak s©enery, KevIRL, Mr Rivers, Kali, Lucutus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

Thanks.

Advertisement