Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stretching.

Options
  • 02-11-2006 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

Got a few questions in relation to stretching my ears.

Whats the highest starting guage you can get for a regular ear piercing (not using a dermal punch)?

How long after initial piercing should you wait before stretching?

Do you need to/Is it best to go to a piercer for each stretch or is it ok to do by yourself?

How long after each stretch should you wait to go again?

Roughly how long should it take to get upto a 10mm?

Thanks,

.truth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

They make needle blades up to 4mm, not all places stock these though. You could pierce at 4mm stretch straight to 5mm then wait 6-8weeks for initial healing at least, then stretch every 5-6weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

I started fresh at 2.4mm's and stretched from there! i didnt have my ears pierced and went straight to 2.4! didnt hurt too bad! i waited about 3-4 weeks then stretched again! i was told by the person 8 weeks but i went back in after 4 i think it was and they did it no bother!

Advertisement