Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Native Instruments AU problems within Logic Express

Options
  • 02-11-2006 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I'm having trouble locating the audio unit plugins for my Native Instruments synths (Absynth 3, FM7) within my host (Logic Express 7.2). All the standard apple AU's are there in the 'insert' drop down menu on the instrument track mixer but no others, it seems like i have the Native Instruments AU component files in the correct location on the hard drive (Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/). I've just moved over to Logic from Ableton 4, where the NI plugins pop up just fine.

MacBook Pro 2.0GHz

It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out as it's driving me bananas. Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hi charlesquinn,

Your fancy shmancy macbook pro's intel chip probably isn't supported by NI yet. I'll bet those apps work as standalones but not as plug-ins, right? I'm having the same problem with Kontakt2 but the NI guys tell me they'll be releasing patches soon: http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=intelmac_us

If you know thats not the problem, type 'auval -a' at the terminal, that might help you fix the problem.

So, did you get your thesis in? ;)

Advertisement