Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 6 scratch

Options
  • 02-11-2006 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Looking for some advice folks, (Bit of a n00b to this forum)
    I have a metallic black 03 Mazda 6. I nicked a pillar this morning when parking and have given myself a nice little scratch (no body damage just paintwork thankfully !) on the top of the rear wheel arch, drivers side. It's a bout 4 inches long and 2 inchs wide.
    Anyone have any idea where in Dub I could get this fixed for a reasonable price. The car is in pristine condition and well looked after so it's a real pity to have it there. Also, I presume (hope) the entire drivers side won't need a respray !!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Try www.carcraft.ie, they are on the northside in Ballybough and seem good with the feedback they have got on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭sonofsam

Thanks tipsy, I'll give them a call.

Anyone got anyone else to recommend, or any good or bad stories about carcraft ?

anyone got anything to add ??

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I have recommended carcraft to others and had positive feedback. I recently sent my father there to get some work done on his 05 focus. I cannot spot exactly where the deep scratches were originally!
    I have heard some bad stories also (as you do with everywhere) but given the work done last month on my fathers car I'd use them!

excellent. Carcraft it is so. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement