Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Books Oracle Forms 6i

Options
  • 02-11-2006 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hello there,

I need to do a crash course in Oracle Forms 6i as it's a requirement for the error handling module of a project I'm working on. Anyone any suggestions or links to a good e-book on the subject.

The Oracle TRM's are pretty crap for Forms 6i.

Thanks lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Stan06

There are hardly any _printed_ books on Forms worth of reading, actually.
    I know only two which might come up _partially_ usefull - it's P.Koletzke "Oracle Developer Advanced Forms & Reports" and B.Lakshman "Oracle Developer Forms Techniques", and both of them are not for beginners.
    You may try Oracle Forms Developer: The Complete Training Course CD from Amazon (f.e. http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Forms-Developer-Complete-Training/dp/0130321249)
    it's the nearest analog to e-book.
    Actually, Forms and Reports have very good built-in help system which in most cases is pretty comprehensive.
    BTW, the book of B.Lakshman has a chapter for errors handling.

Advertisement