Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting a new mirror for Mazda

Options
  • 02-11-2006 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of somewhere I could get a drivers side mirror in Velocity Red for a Mazda 3.

Some muppet smashed mine and I need to get it replaced. Initial estimates are that it will cost 3-400 euros and as I have a mechanic friend, I was hoping to get the part cheaper and have it installed for free.

Doesn't anyone know a parts place to go, recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭yellow012

You should be able to order the part through any Mazda dealer, all you'll need is the chassis number of your car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Rebeller

It might be worth a look in any local dismantlers or scrapyards for a replacement mirror. It won't be new but it could save you a few hundred.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Keep an eye on eBay. There's a passenger side one there at the moment for STG£5 & p&p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

thanks to all.

I have rang round the garages and found one in my colour for 185 fitted. Thought that was actually a good price, because I was originally told it would cost 300-400

Advertisement