Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back Rob Taylor

Options
  • 02-11-2006 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

the man was a legend the best DJ you ever had. As for the ads and commercials he did - wow was he good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

You're joking, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Bob Sakamano

What was that lads name who did in the dog house I think. He had a bit of a Dublin accent but he totally rocked and played great tunes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Micko was the man in the Doghouse. I agree, great show! He's back on Phantom now with Blitz on Friday nights from 10.

As for the Rob Taylor thing, Rob Taylor went missing a while back, along with some other notable names from the station. Each of these missing people has been replaced with another person who sounds, looks and acts exactly the same (the truth is, once we find a good broadcaster, we take dna samples and clone them off a few times). Catch John Caddell for Bedrock on Sunday-Thursday nights. Also, listen out for Flopsy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 stereo_carol

Oh yeah Rob Taylor, i liked him. He did the album archive didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Whatever happened to the hangover breakfast show on saturday late-morning to afternoon and the english chap who used to host it? That was a funny show nd the host was a good laugh as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Ah yeah, Paul Field is another DJ we cloned and renamed. :D Clone #201052, AKA Richie Ryan, can be found now at the slightly later time of 2pm on Saturdays with Stadium Rock.

John Caddell is still doing the Album Archive - you can catch that on Saturdays also, at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

What was that lads name who did in the dog house I think. He had a bit of a Dublin accent but he totally rocked and played great tunes??

aye micko's a legend. has the perfect taste in music. got me into so many bands :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, Rob's there all right. In fact you could say there's a bit of Rob in all of Phantom (specifically John Caddell).

Advertisement