Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Birthday Venue

Options
  • 02-11-2006 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hey, i'll be celebrating my 21st b-day towards the end of this month either on a Fri or Sat and I'm looking for somehwere to celebrate in town (Dublin City)

Anyway , i was thinking of booking the VIP in SIN temple bar or maybe XXII (Club 21) but I herad they dont have a specific vip section so anybody can just walk in so that has kina' put me off.

I dont really have any other ideas so Im looking to see if anyone here has any recommendations?? Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

C_Breeze wrote:
    Hey, i'll be celebrating my 21st b-day towards the end of this month either on a Fri or Sat and I'm looking for somehwere to celebrate in town (Dublin City)

i'd imagine the Dublin City board would be the place for this, seeing as how you even mention where it will be on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Try calling as many places as possible before the event and get some good prices.
    Was at a 30th in the Odeon a few weeks ago and they provided a decent sized room with bar and barman along with no corking fee if you brought your own Champers! (After a little sweet-talking.) The price for a platter of food was just stupid though.

If you have a good telephone manner you never know what you might end up with!
    Tried Lilly's?
    Or anywhere on Leeson St.?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Tried Lilly's?

Even Lillies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭loopyloulou

C_Breeze wrote:

Anyway , i was thinking of booking the VIP in SIN temple bar or maybe XXII (Club 21) but I herad they dont have a specific vip section so anybody can just walk in so that has kina' put me off.

I dont really have any other ideas so Im looking to see if anyone here has any recommendations?? Thanks ;)

im having my 30th in the Mezzanine bar in Traffic on Abbey Street, it has its own bar, seating area, fits about 50 people and a bouncer on the door so random punters cant walk in. Only €150 to rent it for the night, no food though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Bluetonic wrote:
    Even Lillies.
    Oh My God, I'm so so sorry!
    How will I ever live with the shame?
    Are there support groups that can get me through this terrible terrible time?
    How will I tell my family about this? They'll be so ashamed!

Get a life!

Advertisement