Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just back from a week long downtime

Options
  • 02-11-2006 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Totally rediculous... IOLBB has been down for an entire week in the 06 area and has only just come back, called them up everyday with the response that it'll be back that evening but no fix til now :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭motormouthmable

so what you are saying is that it is working now? can someone else confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 optip

Hi,

I also get broadband from Esat in Tralee. It was unavailable since last thursday (giving a CHAP authentication error) but is back working now.

I called and waited to speak to a "support" person over the weekend. At the time, the guy i was talking to said that he wasn't aware of any problem (the recorded 06x error message was gone at this point) in tralee and that i would have to wait until tuesday to speak to somebody in tech support!

anyway, the broadband is back now so i can use it to research if any of esat's compeditors have something worth moving to! :)

Patrick.

It's gone again!

doesn't even seem to get to the chap error this time! am connected through eircom's wireless broadband for something like 3 euro for 30 minutes!

come on esat... get it together! smart customers were only down for a couple of days... this is a week now!

patrick

it's back again!

gonna stop posting on this tho because the way things are going, this could become a long thread!

hopefully it's back for good this time!

patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

well i switched to eircom today... (mainly because of their free wireless router deal)... i have to use dialup for the next 2 weeks.. *shudders*

• Advertisement
Advertisement