Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

halloween night in waterford

• 02-11-2006 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

I was in college (college st) and the amount of bangers going off was maddening some friends called me on the mobile who were in geoffs at the time and said the town was dead enough due to ppl either saving cash for christmas or for fear of skangers/knackers who were out and about.

how did ur halloween go ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Was it Halloween night or the night before that the teeny disco was on in 10 ?

Now that was scary. 12 - 16 year old girls dressed as playboy bunnies and so forth, suspenders, tiny hotpants etc. Its no wonder teenage pregnancy is on the rise, the g/f even claims she saw one just dressed in lingerie ? Of course all the fella had bog standard striped shirt, jeans combo.

Other than that quite uneventful, less fireworks than other years, tbh I wouldnt have fancied going out that night though. Halloween is usually just an excuse for knackeresque activities. (everwhere, not just here)

(apologies for wandering slightly OT)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I think we should just carry on with our normal activities and if any little scumbag interferes with us, shoot them in the neck, that's literally what I believe, no exaggeration. Unfortunately the law frowns upon it though, otherwise I'd have shot a few people by now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cwat69

was there any big bonfires around?dont know because i was working:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Personally I thought there were more fireworks this year than most years! Displays to rival Spraoi in some places!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

was there any big bonfires around?dont know because i was working

AOL ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement