Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acceptable amount of cleavage

• 02-11-2006 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I'm quite top heavy and i'm going to a work function a lot of my dresses are low cut since its a work ball what is the acceptable amount of cleavage to display. i'm normally keep them covered up in work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

To be honest anything more than half of the nipple showing seems pretty slutty to Pighead. Thats just me though. Perhaps I'm a prude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Pighead wrote:
    To be honest anything more than half of the nipple showing seems pretty slutty to Pighead. Thats just me though. Perhaps I'm a prude.
    And vertically, beyond the belly button is a little too slutty for my tastes.
    Though I'm apparently as much a prude as Pighead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You will have to post pics and only then will you get an answer!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

jonny24ie wrote:
    You will have to post pics and only then will you get an answer!! :p

I second the above.:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

It depends on the person and the cleavage itself, really. But I think if you're a chap keep it covered, if you're a lady half a cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

If you keep them covered up at work and you go to this ball revealing a lot
    then its the first thing they will notice, and not just the men. I dont know the type or class of people they are but if they are a bit high brow then i say be conservative.
    Me, i wouldnt give a toss what people think but i will admit it's easier for
    us blokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Breasts FTW!!!

I'd have to go with one of the above posters and say go conservative if that's how you dress in work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Depends - do you want to attract the attention of that hot guy from the office?

Advertisement