Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DisGrace from Big Brother 7 on Cirque de Celebrity

Options
  • 02-11-2006 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Come on Grace do you really have to?

AAAGH!! Get off our screens!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I still can't believe her and Mikey are engaged, they've been going out for 2 days nearly!!! It's such a superstar fame thing to do, get engaged after being with someone two minutes, but I'd hardly call either of them superstars!!

What's even funnier I think, is that remember at the start, Mikey was all into Imogen, then Sleezer hooked up with her, and then it was like "damn Sleezer! But sure Grace likes me so I may as well hook up with her". It was like he only got with her just coz she was there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

Yeah, she was second choice alright! WHAT does he see in her?? :confused:
    "Horse-Face Grace" indeed!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I hold no grudge against her "fame".
    No that Britney's staying off the radar we need someone to ridcule and tut at.

She's a complete t1t!
    I can't wait til the news has died down about Grace and Mikey's marriage and they have to reproduce in order to stay famous.
    That'll be gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

She's actually doing very well at the circus thing, though.

I think they ('er and that gob****e Mikey) were a little bit peeved that they marraige anouncement got such little coverage in Heat mag. Bless 'em.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's actually doing very well at the circus thing, though.

I think they ('er and that gob****e Mikey) were a little bit peeved that they marraige anouncement got such little coverage in Heat mag. Bless 'em.
    Yeah I watched it for the first time on Sunday and thought she did very well, but she has one of those spindley wriggley bodies that can do all that sort of stuff.. She's still a coont tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I've sorta been watching this and Grace is one of the best on the show but she's still a bitch! From watching a few episodes I got the impression that the others don't like her and that she's a real perfectionist (nothing wrong with that, but she's being a bit annoying about it).

Actually, when she was practicing one of the performances with the trainer she said to him : "Don't do that with anyone else. Those are my moves, ok?"

haha

Advertisement