Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song For Sunday

Options
  • 02-11-2006 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Ohh Cheryl Cole's a slapper

She cannot fcuking sing

And when she's sha**ing Ashley

She thinks of Ledley King

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Love it.....

My god we really are due a win over this lot aint we. Wouldnt it be nice
    to shut up terry, lamps and that idiot they call a manager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hatch99 wrote:
    Love it.....

My god we really are due a win over this lot aint we. Wouldnt it be nice
    to shut up terry, lamps and that idiot they call a manager

I hate them with so much venom. Terry, Drogba, Cole, Jose, Fat Frank etc...
    Even when they were complete crap in their dog track staduim they'd some how manage a fulkey draw or a dogy win.

A win on Sunday would really kick start our domestic season.
    Reckon I'd cry if we beat them. It means so much to me.

COYS

Ah stop man, iv lost count of the amount of times we have lost to them because of a scrapy goal or a jubious decision. Lets hope Sunday is the day, although its gonna be very tough. I know it sounds obvious but the 1st goal is so important. If we could go 1 up, it would make it such a good atmosphere and lift the players, that we may just beat them.

I was only at 1 Chelsea game, and we lost 1 nil, and Lambourde got the winner. I was disgusted, even ended up in a bit of argy bargy in Covent Garden that night with some blues !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Reckon I'd cry if we beat them. It means so much to me.

COYS

Stevo's mate Old John told me he'll run around the pitch if we manage the win, hates them ever since a few of their fans done him over back in the 80s...:D

I'll settle for a draw, but I'd love to end their run against us, and shut them up once and for all about Three Point Lane.

I hope you get to see him doing his run...enjoy the game...make sure the atmosphere is electric wont ye..

• Advertisement

Have a good'un Ronan.
    Gutted to be missing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Just bring it on :D

OH WHAT A GOAL ! ! ! ! !

Make sure it's your A game :cool:

roubles.jpg

Thats why you're champions...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

C'mon ye Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea duck laid to rest finally!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Mad Dog wrote:
    Just bring it on :D

OH WHAT A GOAL ! ! ! ! !

Make sure it's your A game :cool:

<insert new you tube links here>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

According to Sky News, there's controversy - I'd guess that's coming from José ?

Aside from the obvious complaint that he'd have - "We didn't win", I'd guess he's complaining about being down to ten men after Terry was sent off ?

While I'd have some sympathy, in that the sending off was a little harsh (not very harsh, but a little), José should count himself lucky that Lampard's attempt to test "how much a knee would twist" didn't result in Chelsea having ten men for a lot more of the match.

Anyway, well worth the win; the ability to kill off games by scoring 3 or 4 is still unfortunately missing - Keano and Defoe both guilty of not putting the result beyond doubt - but that said, the result was right so today was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Did Defoe come on?

I had a bit to drink last night, which might explain why I missed my flight to Madrid this morning and I'm on standby now.

Do I care?

Do I f*ck as like!

YID ARMY

What a feeling ? I hope we can really kick on from here and go on a good league run and move up the table sharpish !!!
    What about the atmosphere...amazing

Such a special day for every Spurs person.
    Tottenham are back in the big time.
    Come On You Spurs !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Couldn't be happier had we beaten Arse*** 5-0 at the lane (oh yeah we've done that one already )

Chel$ki got what they deserved, but the best moment for me was when keane managed to put that Boularouz on his arse without even touching the ball ...quality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Good decision to travel - lots of Cork fans went out Sat & Sun for game. Great result and performance. Fantastic atmosphere also - crowd well behind team, none of your prawn sandwich brigade.
    Chimbonda, Robbie, Robinson, King, Defoe were superb. This is probably our strongest side now.
    Good pint before game with Ronan in Coach & Horses.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I meant Dawson not Defoe was excellent. The latter needs to take a leaf out of Robbie's book and work harder both ends of the field instead of sulking!!

Where will Malbranque play?:D

Advertisement