Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tCN = Recycle Bin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,564 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

tbh i'd rather have some weird sh1te sent to teh nest that brings about some random blabbery than an endless stream of follow up last post with something lame style threads.

liberace gay ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Well, Bake my potato!
    As with EVERY forum on boards.ie, there are regular posters.
    These regular posters, as those in any forum, have come to be a sort of community of its own.

We all pop in to have a bit of fun. That doesn't make us losers or stupid. That makes us people who have a sense of humour and enjoy seeing what our other regular posters have gotten up to in there.

When stuff is dumped into tCN that has no redeeming value, we do tend to get annoyed.

I don't see why this thread has degraded to the point of name calling - with some of the mods doing most of that name calling. I'm surprised I haven't yet seen YORE MA! being slung as of yet!

Us loyal tCN'ers will stand behind Amp (and DW) in this crusade. And we'll not stop until each and every mod in opposition has had their face pasted onto George's body!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I've got to agree with the spacecoyote on this one.

I really enjoy cuckooifying threads from other fora.
    Sometimes those "post something about the last posters cat's best friend's biggest secret" threads, become uninteresting and repetative and can be a chore to actually read as opposed to just post in.

It's nice to see a few treads with actual topics get thrown in as they can be more fun to contribute to and you get to reply in a manner that you can't do in the original forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Mneh. So you've grown a culture... you're single-braincelled organisms.

Lastly a warning. If any moderator goes nuts and decides to flood tCN with moved threads. I will send each and everyone back and will declare a jihad on that particular forum. My loyal tCN troops will be sent in, they will create anarchy and you will suddenly find yourself having to moderate by the minute.
    Oh...noes...AH will be filled with spamz... I couldn't imagine that... *shudderz*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Now, if you want to slide over some threads from PI, we could spam the he11 out of those!

Oh the fun we could have with "Why does my boyfriend want to have anal sex while being mugged in the winter sunshine in America because george Bush told him it was cool to atari Jaguar."

Muwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Lust4Life wrote:
    Now, if you want to slide over some threads from PI, we could spam the he11 out of those!

Oh the fun we could have with "Why does my boyfriend want to have anal sex while being mugged in the winter sunshine in America because george Bush told him it was cool to atari Jaguar."

Muwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!
    Ask Doctor Demento is a bit like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Gordon wrote:
    Ask Doctor Demento is a bit like that.
    Shush.... Don't tell her.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

fozzy%20bear.jpg
    wacca wacca wacca

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Waste of bandwidth and cycles.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

tea leaf's floating in a washed out plastic bag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

krazy_8s wrote:
    tea leaf's floating in a washed out plastic bag

Yeah. Postcount ++ :rolleyes:

Look, It's already been established that tCN is not the recycle bin. There's a forum called the recycle bin. It's just as easy to put dead threads into that.

Like Spaceman and Kittenkiller I like to see some of the funnier threads get moved to tCN as it does sometimes get repetitive and boring. But threads like "Bebo in the news again" do not belong in tCN.

Also, It's been said that tCN is a waste of bandwidth and cycle. Just because you don't understand the importance of something (Which clearly most of you don't) doesn't make it pointless. tCN has it's own community of people that like to post there. We keep the madness within tCN and don't spread it across boards. If you don't like it then stay out. Simple. If you all want to think that we must be stupid for posting there then fair enough. But none of us are stupid. We like to have fun which is exactly what we do. Deal with it already.

All that we are asking is that you take the time to think before you move threads to tCN. Amp doesn't move tCN threads into your forums. Now that would be fun to see! :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

takola++

DeV.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

amp wrote:
    Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    O.

lubnip is infintely superior. A pox on your forum, a pox!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It should be plainly obvious that tCN kills 99% of pox's. Dead. And nevar forget, without tCN, lubnip wouldn't exist. :p

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

And without the Nazis, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wouldn't exist.

I INVOKE THE LAW OF GODWIN AND STRIKE THIS THREAD DOWN!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

CuLT wrote:
    And without the Nazis, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wouldn't exist.

I INVOKE THE LAW OF GODWIN AND STRIKE THIS THREAD DOWN!

Ahh twas fun while it lasted.

Advertisement