Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meditation in Galway

Options
  • 02-11-2006 9:47pm

Just wondering if anyone could tell me of any places where you can do meditation around Galway? Or anything along those lines.

I'm starting my 30 day experiment on Monday (see here for details) and am looking to do new things to occupy my time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

See page 139 of the Galway advertiser in the classifieds (health) section. There's a meditation course, 6 weeks starting 8th Nov, 8pm at the Bridge Mills. Also lunchtime class starting the same day 1.10pm at the triskel Centre, Salthill.

I might just go there myself.

P

littlebug wrote:
    See page 139 of the Galway advertiser in the classifieds (health) section. There's a meditation course, 6 weeks starting 8th Nov, 8pm at the Bridge Mills. Also lunchtime class starting the same day 1.10pm at the triskel Centre, Salthill.

I might just go there myself.

P

Thats fantastic.

Thank you :)

what day does it usually happen on?

8th Nov... that's Wednesday isn't it?

(checks calendar)

yup Wednesday.

P

littlebug wrote:
    8th Nov... that's Wednesday isn't it?

(checks calendar)

yup Wednesday.

P

So that means it'll be on every wednesday for the 6weeks?

So that means it'll be on every wednesday for the 6weeks?

I presume so. There's a number to ring for further info. I'll pm it.

P

• Advertisement
Advertisement