Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to bring 8 manchester lads out in dublin!!?

Options
  • 02-11-2006 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

where will i bring these guys?theyre all in bands so are pretty hip,i want to impress them!!im not from dublin so aint that familiar with the pubs and clubs?im looking for somewhere cool with a buzz but not posh. whelans and the village are ruled out. preferably in the city centre..ill get lost!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Shifted from AH. These delightful people should be able to help you better, redirect still in AH so your thread won't be lost for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ruu= classy mod

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

You don't say what age group your talking about, what sort of music they like, etc..,

Anyhow I would recommend Dame Lane.

http://www.damelane.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

"im looking for somewhere cool with a buzz but not posh."

There is only one place to bring them.... TEMPLE BAR.

You wouldn't catch me dead there, but it is the favoured place for britons on a booze weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

dats_right wrote:
    "im looking for somewhere cool with a buzz but not posh."

There is only one place to bring them.... TEMPLE BAR.

You wouldn't catch me dead there, but it is the favoured place for britons on a booze weekend.

Speaking as an Englishman, I would say Temple Bar would be hard to beat for a brit on the piss.

If there is a goup of English lads out though, some places may be a bit funny, so it is best to get in early before the bouncers get too choosey.

If you want a club, Break for the Border is a great night out and I've never had trouble getting in there with a group of blokes (Although I haven't been there since Christmas)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Fitzsimons in temple bar is the way to go. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

O'Sullivans thurs-sat from 10ish, great crowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Heyes wrote:
    Fitzsimons in temple bar is the way to go. :D

the reason why I ended up living in Ireland.

I was over here on a stag weekend and met a lovely girl in Fitzsimmons. The rest is history;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 antogrimes

All I gotta say is PRAVDA PRAVDA PRAVDA,

Its a great place, great music, and if you ask the DJ to play a decent song, he'll definitely play it!!!!

Also you might need a bit of luck finding the toilets, mainly cos theyre well disguised under plenty of Commie artwork, hehe!

Just to let you know that Pravda is better suited just to start the night off though,

Great place. :D

antogrimes wrote:
    All I gotta say is PRAVDA PRAVDA PRAVDA,

Its a great place, great music, and if you ask the DJ to play a decent song, he'll definitely play it!!!!

Also you might need a bit of luck finding the toilets, mainly cos theyre well disguised under plenty of Commie artwork, hehe!

Just to let you know that Pravda is better suited just to start the night off though,

Great place. :D

im sorry but that place is far to boring, its a place for a couple drinks its not a place for a night that your out on the beer.

• Advertisement

Heyes wrote:
    im sorry but that place is far to boring, its a place for a couple drinks its not a place for a night that your out on the beer.

Hence the reason why I said it was a good place to start off your night y'dig?!
    Its not so boring on the weekends,

And besides, hows about you give some examples of good places then??? ;)

antogrimes wrote:
    Hence the reason why I said it was a good place to start off your night y'dig?!
    Its not so boring on the weekends,

I'dig :p but disagree
    antogrimes wrote:
    And besides, hows about you give some examples of good places then??? ;)

Might wana re read the thread :p

Heyes wrote:
    Might wana re read the thread :p

Ah yes, I see, silly me ;)

Advertisement