Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12" laptop case and tray?

• 02-11-2006 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

hi,
    can anyone tell me if they know of any good cases or trays (cooler tray/stand) for 12" laptops, i want it to be light and small but offer good protection for the laptop, tray needs to be small also

any ideas?

cheers,
    mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

I saw a 12" neoprene case in the laptop shop in Stephen's Green going for about €20, it's very similar to the second skin that I use on my macbook. Main purpose is to avoid scratching and protect from minor spills.

Not too sure if that's exatly what you're looking for but I hope it helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

hey,
    thanks for the reply, im kinda more looking for a more durable carry case to bring it around rather than a slip :)

cheers,
    mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Check the Apple store, they have quite a few cases for the 12" iBook there which would do the job.

Advertisement