Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Jets - Tickets???

Options
  • 02-11-2006 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Going to my first ever American Football game in New York in December. The Jets are playing Buffalo.

On the website it says that all tickets are given to season ticket holders. is there any way of getting tickets for the matches in any other way?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Not sure about this site but looks alright... http://www.tickco.com/Map/Tickets.aspx?pid=374756

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tab126

If you can't find a more legit. distribution method, there will usually be a lot of people on the street near the stadium selling tickets. You might have to deal a bit for the tickets (and pay more than face value), but you can usually find tickets. That's the way I usually go to games. The Dophins and Jets aren't really rivals, and neither are that good... so you should have problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

They're playing the Bulls not Miami.;)

Do you think I should sort out tickets now or wait till the day of the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tab126

Oh sorry - was reading another post about the lad wanting a dolphins Jersey. In any case, get sorted if you can before gameday (it will be less expensive). But don't skip the game if you can't find tickets. You'll be able to find a scalper near the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

They're playing the Bulls not Miami.;)

Do you think I should sort out tickets now or wait till the day of the game?

Its the Bills. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Chefko Tix

Bought tickets to Packers/Cardinals and Pats/Vikings from these guys great tickets a little expensive but gauranteed. The Jets sell out even when they suck so agents like above are a good idea saves haggling with a scalper and taking the risk of fake tickets seen it happen be careful if you go down the scalper road. Have a good trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

You could try eBay, which I did for a Giants game about 3 weeks back, or stubhub.com

make sure you wrap up going to the game. Giants stadium was blody freezing night of the Bears game. And when buying your ticket check the row number - every seat in any section costs the same but the lower the row number the closer you are to the pitch. Enjoy the game. And go to Modell's as well for your NFL gear. All over the city.

Advertisement