Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam and Max first episode available now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

no way of buying it in a shop?

my credit card has taken a battering in the last couple of days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

No. Its episodic digital delivery, blah blah blah. Basically there's this, then another one in January and one per month for 4 months after that. You can pre-order the whole lot for about $40.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

think i'll preorder them so just a pity that you can't buy in the shops.

my love for sam and max is too strong to stop me raping my card.

how does the digital delivery yokey work?

is it like steam or do you just pay to download an .exe file?

after you pay you download a setup program, very small file. It then downloads the first episode for you. It can resume if the download stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I don't have broadband at home. Is it possible for me to download in work and take home, or is some kind of online validation required to play the game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

eurogamer fawned all over it, but other websites i read werent quite so impressed with it it seems

I've played about an hour of it, i like it a lot so far.

TmB - the installer downloads a 72mb setup executable. It doesn't appear to do anything on the network when its done but I can't vouch for that. I didn't have to enter any username or password or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Does it require DX10 and hyparkore?

Advertisement