Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for something interesting to do in Navan

Options
  • 03-11-2006 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

just moved up to Navan town a few months ago from Dublin, I've stopped commuting so now I've loads more time in the evenings and I'm not as tired! so I'm trying to find out what there is to do in the town (either courses or events or something like that).

Here's what I'd be into latin percussion / yoga / environment / animal rescue / outdoors / music / anything that uses the brain and where you get to meet new people!

So if anyone knows any contact details or places I could find out more info, that would be fantastic,

thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

mmm....

Yoga, i think there are classes in the newgrange every week, not sure of the details though

Music, there is a piano/guitar teacher in the town on ludlow st, prob worth checking out.

May also be course on at the Beaufort College you'd be interested in, they do a lot of evening courses.

Outdoors, like for a run or just a walk? you could go out to Dalgan Park, or Balrath woods out near kentstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Roxie81

hey kodo, i've pm'd you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kodo

Cheers guys for getting back to me with that info! Roxie - I'll take a look at that link after work, would definitely be interested in helping out with the dog rescuing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Roxie81

that's great kodo, talk soon. can you pm me an email address for you and i can send you more details.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 beyond_Osiris

sofireland where is the guitar teacher on ludlow st have you any contact details for him o does he run classes at this time of year. :D

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

He's just down next to where the old TSB used to be, he has a big poster on the wall there with his details on it too.

Advertisement