Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a small one

Options
  • 03-11-2006 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Sarah has been married 6 times and divorced 6 times. There was something bad about every one of her ex-husbands, so Sarah put an advert in the local Chronicle that said she needed a man who will not beat her, who will not run away from her, and who is good in bed.
    Two weeks later, Sarah is quietly reading a book when she hears her doorbell ring. She opens the door and there is a guy with no arms or legs.
    “Hello, how may I help you?” she says.
    “Hi, I’m Bernard, and I’m here about your advert in the paper.”
    “How do I know you meet my requirements?” Sarah says.
    “Well, I can’t beat you because I have no arms, and I can’t run away from you because I have no legs.” he replies.
    “But how do I know you’re good in bed?” she asks.
    Bernard replies, “How do you think I rang the doorbell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

worth a chuckle, althouh he could have rang it by other means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Great!

Must keep it in the depts of my sick little mind to regurgitate later on tonight after many many iladvised pints!

Advertisement