Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viral Study?

Options
  • 03-11-2006 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

I'm doing my masters dissertation on viral marketing. Part of my research design involves exploring internet user motivation and behaviour in terms of forwarding content, like virals. I have developed a survey in order to measure these characteristics.

Would it be possible to post the link to the survey in the general discussion section of the forums? Its' brief, confidential, non-commercial, and for academic research purposes only and I would be happy to make the finished study freely available. Please contact me if you have any queries.

Thanks.

Ranjana.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

[strike]Please send me a link via Private Message.[/strike]

Hi Ranjana,
    Create a new thread in Cool videos & pics & links.
    This would contain your demographic. The thread will not instantly be available to you or other posters (A moderator will check it out, then approve it.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tag_you're_it

Thanks Karoma. I've pm'd you the link. And excuse the tardy reply, it's been a bit hectic of late.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tag_you're_it

Hey

Just re-read your post and I'll start a thread in the highlighted section, sorry about that.

Advertisement