Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New At this

Options
  • 03-11-2006 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

HI all I am 25 and looking to get into target shooting starting with a .22 or similar and moving on to f class eventually.
    I would love to see this facility in the midlands but I have no way to get there if someone was going from dublin I would love to tag along. I could pay for petrol no hassel for the favour.
    Also I'm looking for some advice on how to get into this sport pm me or post here if its ok withy the mods

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

If your in uni in dub or an alumni of them trinners and ucd have clubs theres also wilkinson and courtlough east coast and others so you might not have to travel so far for .22 someone else will be along with more detailed info i dont know much about target shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

As previous poster said, best go to a club and learn as much info as you can, maybe try a few shots, see how you go.

If you like it and feel its a hobby you would like to pursue, sell your car and re-mortgage your house and you'll have enough money gathered up to get started with a basic set up :D

Its not really that bad. Honest.

Advertisement